Most Popular

Thursday 3 August 2017

”I Never Said That I can’t cook or be submissive to my husband if am the breadwinner,- Nollywood Actress Ronke Oshod Cries Bitterly..

”I Never Said That I can’t cook or be submissive to my husband if am the breadwinner, I Was only Joking Please Help Me And Share This Post So The World Will See The Truth” – Nollywood Actress Ronke Oshod Cries Bitterly..

Some people comments

The mata na btwn you and your husband, “becos adon understand”.. Nothing concern us for inside “becos adon understand” if you like no cook for ur husband “becos adon understand”. If you like gan no contribute for house..”becos adon understand”. My own be say work on your weight. “becos adon understand” and again no come de draw tear comot for my eye with ur crying. “becos adon understand”me i nor like to see pesin cry bcos i go cry pass “becos adon understand” adon understand. “becos adon understand”

Her marriage is boutta crash; and she’s now saying “I don’t understand. All those girls that were supporting her, please come and make her understand ni. That’s how you people go about deceiving young girls who are yet to marry

I don’t think women should be bread winners 🤷🏽‍♀️ my opinion.. what will my Husband be doing while I’m out there busting my yansh. He better cook something I won’t go to work all day come home deal with children and cook while my husband sits there… I can understand if he has suddenly lost his job but he will find another. There must be some sort of compromise if I am out there making money while he’s home… he can atleast cook and make sure the house is tidy 🙄

The post ”I Never Said That I can’t cook or be submissive to my husband if am the breadwinner,- Nollywood Actress Ronke Oshod Cries Bitterly.. appeared first on SureMillz.



from SureMillz http://ift.tt/2u8xvs5
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment