Most Popular

Monday 15 August 2016

I Lost The Girl of My Dreams – What To Do?


Question Asked:
I lost the girl of my dreams. I was with her
for 3 years and those days were just beautiful
dreams now. Because things that happened
in the past messed up everything. I really
love her and I want her back. What can I do
to try and get her back?

Fans Suggestion:
1) I lost my girlfriend of four years because
of things from the past, I still dream about
her, she was in my dreams but she met a
guy a week ago and now she chanced her
relationship status and is dating him. Move
on and find someone who truly loves you for
who you are, not who they try to make you
be.
2) Me too in same situation, we know each
other since five years. She was with me for
the last seven months and suddenly
everything became worse, now she blocked
me from everywhere but I am still in love
with her. I wish she will come back to my
life. I love her so much.

3) Give her some time and space to think. If
she is really in love with you she will find a
way to be with you. Just wait and pray, god
bless.


4) Don’t worry just give yourself time, you are
not the problem instead she is, I know you’ve
been blaming yourself every single minute
about whats going on but its not your fault.
The only thing I can say is GIVE YOURSELF
TIME to heal. Please don’t try to bring her
back, she knows what she’s doing, what
you’re seeing is exactly whats going on, i
have been in the same road before. Wait for
a little while longer, what was meant to be,
will be. Warning: Don’t force things it will
only cause things to be worse.

DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM HERE

5) It depends on what lead to losing her.
Swallow your pride and ask forgiveness and
treat her with love.
6) God said don’t look around because you’ll
be impressed, Don’t look down you’ll be
depressed, Just look to me all the time and
you’ll be blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment