Most Popular

Monday 10 July 2017

Signs Your Man Sle`pt With Another Wo.man Girl You Need To Do This To Stop Him

Can I Tell If He’s Sle`eping With Someone Else ?”

My ex and I broke up about a month and a half ago on good terms. Our relationship was falling apart, and we decided to go separate ways. Well recently we have been talking to one another again, we’ve been seeking each other out, and to me it really just seems like we needed a break from one another. I admit that I do still love him but I’m not going psycho trying to get him back. If it happens, it happens.

My question is if there is a way to physically tell if he’s been having s`3x with someone else? It doesn’t really bother me, but I am curious to know. And as my own personal quirk, I have always felt that if I am getting intimate with someone, I do deserve to know if they’re sleeping with a bunch of people because it does put my own health in jeopardy. I always like to know what I’m going up against. But this is all beside the point.
We have had s`3x twice since our breakup. I noticed during the first time, he really wasn’t able to maintain a full hard on. It felt a little weak and almost as if he was trying to force it to stay up.

I honestly took it as if he was just nervous because there was still a lot of tension between us. The second time we had s`3x, he was able to maintain a very good hard on and he was able to last for a long time. I know his body, I was with him for two years. And I know that if he hasn’t had s3x in awhile, he cums in about five minutes.
Are these physical signs that he is having s`3x with other people?

The post Signs Your Man Sle`pt With Another Wo.man Girl You Need To Do This To Stop Him appeared first on SureMillz.



from SureMillz http://ift.tt/2sJinMW
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment