Most Popular

Monday 10 July 2017

Meet Rich Sugar Daddy and Mummy, Get connected Now!!

I NEVER WANT TO BE
WITHOUT YOU.

Any moment spent without you feels like I
am dying of loneliness… I never want to be
away from you, not even in my dreams… I
just want you to hold me forever and ever. I
feel lost whenever you go away for work… I
keep waiting for you to call me because I long
to hear your voice. I see you in my every
dream because yours is the only face my eyes
want to see.

 

I want to give you everything in
this would that could possibly make you
happy and I promise you… I will never do
anything that may hurt you or anything that
needs to be questioned…I want to live only
for you… I want to live my life with you by
my side.

 

Drop your whatsapp number

The post Meet Rich Sugar Daddy and Mummy, Get connected Now!! appeared first on SureMillz.



from SureMillz http://ift.tt/2tFnqz5
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment