Most Popular

Monday 10 July 2017

6 Super s3x`ual Songs That Will Make You Drop Your Par.n.ties Immediately…With Lyrics!

1. Trumpets by Jason DeRulo
Every time that you get undressed,
I hear sym`pho`nies in my head.
I wrote this song just looking at you.
2. B`ed by J. Holiday
Wanna put my fingers through your hair,
wrap me up in your le`gs,
and love you till your eyes roll back
Then I’ma rock your body, turn you over.
Love is war. I’m your soldier.
Touchin you like it’s our first time.

3. Drunk In Love by Beyonce
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club.
Drunk in love. […]
No complaints from my body,
so fluorescent under these lights.

4. Bump N’ Grind by R. Kelly
See, I know just what you want and I know just what you need girl.
So, baby, bring your body to me (bring your body here).
I’m not fooling around with you.
Baby, my love is true. With you is where I wanna be.

5. Dance For You by Beyonce
Tonight I’m gonna dance for you.
Tonight I’m gonna put my body on your body.
Boy I like it when you watch me.
Tonight it’s going down.

6. Party by Beyonce Featuring Andre 3000, Kanye West, And JCole
So in love. I’ll give it all away.
Just don’t tell nobody tomorrow. So tonight, I’ll do it every way.
Speakers knockin’ til the morning light.
Cause we like to party.

The post 6 Super s3x`ual Songs That Will Make You Drop Your Par.n.ties Immediately…With Lyrics! appeared first on SureMillz.



from SureMillz http://ift.tt/2sJlSmi
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment