Most Popular

Monday 3 July 2017

If you continue doing this 10 things,your girl will dislike giving you s`e`x non matter how she loves you

I’m so sorry I wasn’t ready to love you when you wanted or needed it. I’m sorry I’m guarded and careful and don’t fall into things quickly. I’ve been hurt in the past more than I thought a human heart could handle, and I just barely survived it.
1. Smo ki ng
2. Mas*tur bat*ing
3. Sha ving or wa xing before s e* x
4. Eating to much or taking energy drinks.
5. Telling their friends
6. Wearing dir ty bo xer and not washing pr iva te parts well.

7. Not clearing mouth well.
8. Planning how to force the girl into s *e x if she refused giving in for s *ex
9. Telling the girl to prove her love through s* e *x
10. Lying to a woman because you want s e* x

The post If you continue doing this 10 things,your girl will dislike giving you s`e`x non matter how she loves you appeared first on SureMillz.



from SureMillz http://ift.tt/2tHAI14
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment