Most Popular

Saturday 8 July 2017

NIGERIAN GIRL MAS’TUR’B-ATING V!DEO – SH’E NEEDS YOUR D!.’CK

Before then read this.

PLEASE READ THIS CONVERSATION!
.
Boy: Honey
Girl: Darling
Boy: I want to tell you something
Girl: go on my love Boy: you know that I
love you so much
Girl: Yes, even if I was not told
Boy: I want to tell you that I
have found another lover!
Girl: dont furnish me with that
joke of yours this moment
Boy: not a joke my angel
Girl: but mine, you said that am
the only lover you have
Boy: yes, I do but…..
Girl:(bend down her head and
weep silently)
after all the promises you made
to me.

 

 

She turns and left him, the boy
ran after her
and hold her hand and said-
Boy: but do you know the name
of the new
lover? Girl: (silent)
Boy: the new lover is God.
Girl: raised up her head
Boy: Since I loved him, every
negative things
changed. I dont know how to express his
goodness in my life.
See my angel, it will be good for
both of us to
love him more than we love
ourselves, okay? Girl: I love God.
.
Now if you love God, just take 5 seconds to
type. I love you God..

The post NIGERIAN GIRL MAS’TUR’B-ATING V!DEO – SH’E NEEDS YOUR D!.’CK appeared first on SureMillz.



from SureMillz http://ift.tt/2tuyfFM
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment